- Sign Up – Sign up for free at virtualcollegefairs.org.
- List of Participating Colleges – Starting June 1, you can click on "Colleges" to find a list of colleges and universities that will be available on each fair date.
- List of Zoom Sessions – Click on "Sessions" to see when colleges will offer presentations. Start tagging the ones you want to attend. The "My Schedule" tab will list the ones you chose.
- Quick Start Video and Guide – This short video and this quick start guide provide an overview of how to make the most of your fair experience.
- Workshops – NACAC also offers Zoom sessions. These are 30-minute, informative workshops on financial aid and other topics. Enter "nacac" in the "search by college" field to find workshops scheduled for each fair.
- Thanks for letting your students and families know about NACAC Virtual College Fairs!
- Learn more on the counselor resources page.
Colleges and Universities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Fall 2021 are available.
- Please contact us for details.
The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) is the nonprofit association serving counseling and admission professionals worldwide since 1937. NACAC and its members are dedicated to ethical and inclusive service to students as they make choices about their higher education future.
NACAC Virtual College Fairs (virtualcollegefairs.org) is a signature service from the association. The virtual fairs offer a dynamic digital meeting space for connecting students and families with colleges and universities. NACAC Virtual College Fairs inspire students to explore their options and pursue their college dreams.