Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the National College Fair programs! For more than 45 years, National College Fairs has served as the National Association for College Admission Counseling’s most visible and direct student services program. These fairs now annually serve over 675,000 students, parents, and counselors who are exposed to the services provided by these events in 63 national and international markets!
Steps for Becoming a National College Fair Sponsor:
1. Complete the National College Fair Sponsor Application for Eligibility
National College Fair Sponsor Application for Fall 2017
*Sponsors must return completed application 30 days prior to event.
Sponsor Opportunities for the National College Fairs - $2,000 per fair
· Exhibit in the Resource Center
· Option to Present a Workshop *must include workshop materials
· Monetary Donation to be use for __________________________
2. Sponsors will receive notice from NACAC on sponsorship approval/refusal via email.
3. Sponsors will receive an invoice, which must be paid in full two weeks prior to fair.
4. Exhibitors must adhere to the Resource Center guidelines
Exhibitors are responsible for their own event logistics including shipping – please see shipping details for each fair listed under the exhibitor section of the website.
Need More Information?
Contact Megan LaVine at 703-299-6845.