Looking for real insights about STEM majors, scholarships, and careers? Check out the videos below as well as the Tips for STEM Students page.
The recordings are from workshops presented at NACAC Virtual College Fairs. Additional videos are available on the Workshops for Students page. To learn about future NACAC Virtual College Fairs, go to virtualcollegefairs.org or sign up for our mailing list.
1. Building Your Identity in STEM Education
Moderator: Ricardo Padilla, Jr., Outreach and Diversity Programs Manager, School of Engineering, Santa Clara University (CA).
- Edith Gonzalez, Santa Clara University (CA)
- Gabriella Castillo, Manhattan College (NY)
- Antonio Donohue, Saint Louis University (MO)
- Dae’shawn Taylor, Georgia Tech
Here's real advice about majors and careers in the perfoming and visual arts! Check out these videos.
The recordings are from workshops presented at NACAC Virtual College Fairs. To learn about future NACAC Virtual College Fairs, sign up for our mailing list.
2. Does Size Matter? STEM Education at Small, Medium, and Large Schools
Moderator: Andrew Cohen, Associate Director for Guest Experience, Office of Undergraduate Admission, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Jade Weber, Purdue University (IN)
- Moisés Sabido García, Olin College of Engineering (MA)
- Mikaela Gray, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (NY)
3. STEM Scholarships: Finding, Applying, and Winning Money
- Moderator: Lorenzo Gamboa, Senior Associate Director, Office of Undergraduate Admission, Santa Clara University (CA).
- Presenter: Jonathan April, Founder and General Manager of College Greenlight.
4. Exploring the Fields of Engineering
View the slideshow below, or download the slides.
Our thanks to the STEM advisory committee.