Finding your best fit college is what it's all about!
When you attend a NACAC Virtual College Fair, you'll have a chance to learn about and connect with lots of colleges in a short amount of time. Plus, we've gathered workshop videos and additional resources to help with your college search.
Attend NACAC Virtual College Fairs
to Connect With Hundreds of Colleges
Hundreds of colleges and universities are ready and waiting to talk with high school students like you at each NACAC Virtual College Fair.
You won't want to miss the opportunity to attend Zoom presentations, ask questions, and demonstrate interest... all without leaving home. What a great way to learn about majors, scholarships, student life, and more from colleges on your list and even new colleges you might not have considered before.
Watch NACAC Workshop Videos
to Learn from the Experts
Looking for the best college search advice? Check out these videos!
Many NACAC Virtual College Fairs include workshops featuring counseling and admission experts discussing scholarships and financial aid, university options abroad, and much more. Check out these recordings:
Review These Helpful
College Search Tips and Resources
The following article links will help guide you in your college search as you take steps to pursue your college dreams.
For All Students
- Learn how to prepare for the college search and application process.
- Search for your best fit college.
- Apply to colleges. Print out our checklists for juniors and seniors; read tips for writing a college essay; and learn about college costs.
Decide which colleges. Determine whether commuting is an option, think about a college major, and build your college class schedule.
- Check out these fee waiver forms to request a waiver so you don't have to pay application fees, transfer fees, or enrollment deposits.
For Arts Students
For STEM Students
From Our Sponsors
- Here's a presentation about the FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), a necessary first step in obtaining financial aid for college. The presentation is by PNC Bank.