Transfer Fee Waiver

Transfer students who are eligible for the Federal Pell Grant may use the NACAC Request for Transfer Admission Application Fee Waiver Form​ when applying to colleges. Send the form to the admission office at the school you are applying to.

Applicants who are not eligible for a Pell Grant, but whose annual family income falls within the the form's alternate income eligibility guidelines, may self-certify their eligibility. Get the details below.

Applying for a Waiver

Key Components

Explore eligibility criteria.


What you need to know to use form.