Eligibility to Participate
The following colleges, organizations, and programs are invited to participate as exhibitors at NACAC Virtual College Fairs:
- US College and Universities: Title IV eligible and accredited colleges, universities, and other postsecondary institutions and programs that offer undergraduate curricular study leading to a degree or diploma.
- International Colleges and Universities: International institutions that offer academic degrees or diplomas sanctioned by the country's Ministry of Higher Education or by a US accrediting association.
- Gap Year Programs: Gap Year programs that have been in business a minimum of two years; are properly insured and registered; have a risk management plan on file; have an inclusion/diversity policy, student policies, and a mission statement publicly available; and have outlined minimum qualifications to participate.
Institutions with specialized programs ― such as performing and visual arts or STEM fields ― that meet the above criteria are also welcome to exhibit at these virtual fairs.
If your institution or organization does not meet the criteria above, please contact us at email@example.com about eligibility before registering for a NACAC Virtual College Fair.
The cost to exhibit at a NACAC Virtual College Fair is $425 per fair. To participate, please register online. Credit card payment is due at registration.
- I have a coupon. Can I use it for virtual fairs?
Yes! Because NACAC’s spring 2020 in-person college fairs were canceled, coupons were issued to registered exhibitors. You may use your coupons to register for virtual college fairs. To do so, enter the coupon code you received in April 2020 during the checkout process. Can’t find your coupon code? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I represent the School of Engineering at my university. The university's main admission office will be exhibiting at the virtual fair, but our school would like to be an exhibitor as well. Is that possible?
Sure! We understand that different schools within a college or university may also want to exhibit at a NACAC Virtual College Fair. By doing so, you're able to highlight your school's brand and provide specific information for students interested in your school's programs. Please contact email@example.com so we may help your school register as a separate but related exhibitor. Each virtual exhibit spot is $425.
To cancel or change your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the following refund schedule:
- Full refund or credit ― If your cancelation request is received 14 or more calendar days before the fair date, you'll receive your choice of a full refund or credit minus a $50 processing fee. For the fall virtual fairs, the deadlines are Aug. 5, Aug. 30, Sept. 28, and Oct. 25.
- No refund or credit ― There are no refunds or credits for cancelations received less than 14 calendar days before a fair date.
Requests to change your registration to a different fair date are subject to approval and will incur a $50 processing fee.
Institutions and organizations that serve underrepresented students are strongly encouraged to participate in NACAC Virtual College Fairs and may apply for a fee waiver to do so.
The number of fee waivers is limited. Priority is given to community colleges, HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), Hispanic-serving institutions, and Native American-serving institutions. Military and for-profit institutions are not eligible.
Exhibitor Success Guide
Once you have registered as an exhibitor, please review NACAC's Exhibitor Success Guide for Virtual College Fairs for information on how the virtual fairs work, from both the student and exhibitor perspective. The guide has information on lead retrieval, getting set up, creating your college's virtual presence, and more.
The NACAC Virtual College Fairs platform conforms to the final standards and guidelines covered in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and actively maintains a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) to document conformance. We fully support Level A and Level AA guidelines as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, and partially support Level AAA guidelines.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.