Eligibility to Participate
The following colleges, organizations, and programs are invited to participate as exhibitors at NACAC Virtual College Fairs:
- US College and Universities: Title IV eligible and accredited colleges, universities, and other postsecondary institutions and programs that offer undergraduate curricular study leading to a degree or diploma.
- International Colleges and Universities: International institutions that offer academic degrees or diplomas sanctioned by the country's Ministry of Higher Education or by a US accrediting association.
If your institution or organization does not meet the criteria above, contact us to discuss eligibility at email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to companies and organizations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACAC's virtual college fairs are one-day events. The cost to exhibit at a NACAC Virtual College Fair is $425 per fair for institutions that are members of NACAC and $495 for nonmembers. Register to exhibit through the NACAC Hub. Credit card payment is due at registration.
Note: Coupons were issued to registered exhibitors when NACAC’s 2020 in-person college fairs were canceled. Coupons may be used to register for virtual college fairs. Can’t find your coupon code? Please contact email@example.com.
Your institution receives an extensive array of services as an exhibitor at NACAC Virtual College Fairs. These include platform access, prospects reporting, attendance marketing, and more. See the What's Included page for details.
Getting Started for Fall 2021
- Exhibitor Registration ― Please log into the NACAC Hub to register as an exhibitor.
- Student Registration ― Registration for students will open at virtualcollegefairs.org starting June 1.
- Season Open ― On May 26, the virtualcollegefairs.org website will begin displaying the colleges that have registered to participate in each fair. At that time, colleges may also begin adding the Zoom sessions you plan to offer. Please look for an email providing more details in mid-May.
- Platform Access ― If you are a returning exhibitor, you can access admin.visitdays.com using the same username and password you used previously. If you are a new exhibitor or a new user, you will receive onboarding information directly from VisitDays starting May 26 or soon after you register.
- Fairs Duration ― In Fall 2021, the duration of each Signature Fair is five hours. The duration of each Focus Fair is four hours.
- Zoom Sessions ― Exhibitors at Signature Fairs may offer up to five sessions per fair. Exhibitors at Focus Fairs may offer up to four sessions per fair. Maximum session length is 60 minutes.
Exhibitor and Leads Contacts
By default, the person who registers with NACAC is considered the Exhibitor Contact, but you can have this changed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please designate an Exhibitor Contact who will be "doing the work" and is adept at using technology tools, especially Zoom.
The Exhibitor Contact will receive the following communications from NACAC: onboarding information for the platform; webinar invitations; outreach regarding set-up issues; upcoming opportunities; fair preparation checklist; and technical issues on the day-of-fair.
Each insitution may designate one Leads Contact. By default, the Leads Contact is the same person as the Exhibitor Contact. The Leads Contact is the only person who will see the "Export" button on their dashboard that allows them to retrieve your institution's prospects report.
Registration Deadlines and Refund Policy
The deadline to register as an exhibitor is five business days before each virtual fair or when all spots are filled.
Cancellation and change requests will incur a $50 processing fee and can be sent to email@example.com. There are no refunds or credits for cancelations received less than 14 calendar days before a fair date.
|2021 Fair Dates||Times||Fair Type||Full Refund Deadline||Registration Deadline|
|Sun, Aug. 29||1-6 p.m. ET||Signature Fair||Mon, Aug. 16||Mon, Aug. 23|
|Sun, Sept. 12||1-6 p.m. ET||Signature Fair||Mon, Aug. 30||Mon, Sept. 6|
|Tues, Sept. 28||4-8 p.m. ET||Northeastern US Fair||Wed, Sept. 15||Wed, Sept. 22|
|Sun, Oct. 3||1-6 p.m. ET||Signature Fair||Mon, Sept. 20||Mon, Sept. 27|
|Thurs, Oct. 14||5-9 p.m. ET||Midwest US Fair||Fri, Oct. 1||Fri, Oct. 8|
|Sun, Oct. 24||1-6 p.m. ET||Signature Fair||Mon, Oct. 11||Mon, Oct. 18|
|Tues, Nov. 2||4-8 p.m. ET||Arts & STEM Fair||Wed, Oct. 20||Wed, Oct. 27|
|Sun, Nov. 14||1-6 p.m. ET||Signature Fair||Mon, Nov. 1||Mon, Nov. 8|
NACAC offers two types of virtual college fairs. Signature Fairs are large, one-day events featuring more than 500 colleges and universities from the US and worldwide. Focus Fairs are smaller, one-day events promoted to students residing in specific geographic areas or with specific program interests.
Institutions and organizations that serve underrepresented students are strongly encouraged to participate in NACAC Virtual College Fairs and may apply for a fee waiver to do so.
The number of fee waivers is limited. Priority is given to community colleges, HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), Hispanic-serving institutions, and Native American-serving institutions. Military and for-profit institutions are not eligible.
Exhibitor Success Guide
Once you have registered as an exhibitor, please review NACAC's Exhibitor Success Guide for Virtual College Fairs for detailed how-to information on getting started on the platform, technical requirements, exporting of prospects, and more.
The NACAC Virtual College Fairs platform conforms to the final standards and guidelines covered in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and actively maintains a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) to document conformance. We fully support Level A and Level AA guidelines as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, and partially support Level AAA guidelines.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.