Fall 2020 Fee Waiver Program for NACAC Virtual College Fairs
Policy for Complimentary Institutional Registration
The intent of the NACAC Virtual College Fairs Fee Waiver program is to encourage full participation of institutions that have been traditionally underrepresented at National College Fairs. As an organization, NACAC strives to encourage participation of exhibiting institutions that mirror the diversity of our attendees. It is our hope that by providing institutions with the opportunity to exhibit at NACAC Virtual College Fairs for free, these colleges and universities will experience the value of their participation and continue as registered participants in future years.
The following policy will be in place for the Fall 2020 season of NACAC Virtual College Fairs:
- Accredited two- and four-year nonprofit colleges and universities in good standing
- Title IV-eligible institutions
- Military and for-profit institutions are not eligible for the program
- Priority in the selection process will be given to: community colleges, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Native American-Serving Institutions, and institutions that cannot afford the National College Fairs registration fee because of financial hardships.
- Institutions may receive a maximum of five waivers during the life of this program.
Eligible institutions interested in participating in the fee waiver program should complete the Fee Waiver Application by Wednesday, July 22, 2020. Completed forms should be emailed to Melissa Hunter.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.