Who Can Be an Exhibitor?
Contracts for exhibit space at the NACAC PVA College Fairs will be accepted from any accredited college, university, or other postsecondary institution offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma. In addition, contracts will be considered from arts festivals, studios, and other programs that train students in the arts.
Alumni representatives can also participate in these fairs. It is expected that they have been thoroughly trained by their institutions and will be able to knowledgeably answer the specific questions asked by students and parents.
Review the Exhibitor Guidelines when planning your display.
Exhibitors Must Adhere to the Following:
- Table space will be assigned alphabetically according to the name of the institution as listed on the Registration Agreement. NACAC reserves the right to modify or make any table adjustments necessary due to space limitations.
- Displays may not exceed 20 inches in height if sitting on top of the table or 5 feet if sitting on the floor. They may not extend beyond the length of the table.
- Distribution of promotional items is prohibited. Only literature pertaining to the college or university is permitted. Pens and pencils are also acceptable.
- Shipping deadlines are outlined on each fair’s specific webpage. We recommend tracking your shipment prior to the fair and bringing your tracking number to the fair. Failure to do so may result in your materials not arriving.
- A/V equipment is permitted; however, NACAC cannot guarantee placement of booth next to or near a power outlet. NACAC recommends use of a battery-operated device. Displays should not disturb other exhibitors around you.
- Set-up will begin approximately 1 - 2 hours before the fair. Exhibitors must prepare their table before the opening of each fair and must remove their materials from the table immediately after the close of the fair. Representatives must remain at their table for the duration of the fair.
- In the event of an emergency, institutions are asked to contact the National College Fair department at 800/822-6285 or email@example.com. to confirm cancelation.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your institution being asked to vacate your booth and the College Fair.
For more information please contact us.