Who Can Be an Exhibitor?
Contracts for exhibit space at the NACAC PVA College Fairs will be accepted from any accredited college, university, or other postsecondary institution offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma. In addition, contracts will be considered from arts festivals, studios, and other programs that train students in the arts.
Alumni representatives can also participate in these fairs. It is expected that they have been thoroughly trained by their institutions and will be able to knowledgeably answer the specific questions asked by students and parents.
Read the "Do's" and "Don'ts" for College Exhibitors.
Exhibitors Must Adhere to the Following:
- Table space will be assigned alphabetically according to the name of the institution as listed on the Registration Agreement. NACAC reserves the right to modify any and all table adjustments necessary due to space limitations.
- Shipping deadlines are outlined on the fair city page. We suggest tracking your shipment prior to the fair and bringing your tracking number on-site. Failure to do so may result in your materials not arriving.
- A/V equipment is permitted; however, NACAC cannot guarantee placement of booth next to or near a power outlet. NACAC recommends use of a battery operated device.
- Table displays over 20 inches tall will not be allowed. You may distribute brochures, catalogs and other appropriate items, which provide a factual description of your institution. Distribution of promotion items (including candy, pens, pencils, etc.) is prohibited.
- Set-up will begin approximately 1 - 2 hours before the fair. Exhibitors must prepare their table before the opening of each fair and must remove their materials from the table immediately after the close of the fair. Representatives must remain at their table for the duration of the fair.
- In the event of an emergency, institutions are asked to contact the National College Fair department at 800/822-6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm cancelation. Cancelation policy.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your institution being asked to vacate your booth and the National College Fair.
Colleges and universities exhibiting in NACAC National College Fairs are expected to adhere to NACAC’s Statement of Principles of Good Practice (SPGP).
For more information, contact us.