Contracts for exhibit space at the NACAC PVA College Fairs will be accepted from any accredited college, university, or other postsecondary institution offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma. In addition, contracts will be considered from arts festivals, studios, and other programs that train students in the arts.
Alumni representatives can also participate in these fairs. It is expected that they have been thoroughly trained by their institutions and will be able to knowledgeably answer the specific questions asked by students and parents.
Registration Check List:
1. Be sure you are eligible to participate. See paragraph above.
2. Review our terms and policies.
3. Understand what information should exhibitors be prepared to share.
4. Complete the registration form.
2017 Performing and Visual Arts College Fair Rates:
Early Bird (by July 12) * $275 / Regular (after July 12) $300
We encourage exhibitors to register by the Early Bird Deadline in order to be included in marketing materials for the fair.
*Early Rate Eligibility
Fall 2017 Eligibility for early-registration rate requires: 1) Exhibit Order must be paid in full by July 12, 2017 or 2) Exhibit Order and approved purchase order must be submitted to NACAC by July 12, 2017 and paid in full by August 16, 2017.
• Booth space will not be assigned until your booth order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
• All Purchase Orders must be paid in full by August 16, 2017 to ensure early registration rates.
• If payment is not received by designated dates, the exhibit order will be canceled. Notification will be sent by email for all cancelations. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online and make payment in full by credit card.
October 1, 2017 | Washington, DC