The National College Fair Fee Waiver program encourages full participation of institutions that have been traditionally underrepresented at National College Fairs. As an organization NACAC strives to encourage participation from exhibiting institutions to mirror the diversity of our attendees. To assist in that effort, NACAC offers the National College Fairs Institutional Fee Waiver Program.
- Accredited two- and four-year non-profit colleges and universities in good standing.
- Title IV eligible institutions.
- Priority in the selection process will be given to: Community Colleges, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Native American-Serving Institutions, and institutions that cannot afford the National College Fairs registration fee because of financial hardships.
- Military and for-profit institutions are not eligible for the program.
- Space is limited and NACAC NCF programs do sell out, so we encourage all applicants to apply as soon as they are able.
Fee Waiver Application Materials: