NACAC invites any Title IV eligible and accredited college, university, other postsecondary institution, or program offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma to participate in the National College Fair program. International Universities that offer academic degrees or diplomas that are sanctioned by the countries Ministry of Higher Education or by US accrediting associations are also eligible to participate.
Registration Check List:
1. Be sure you are eligible to participate. See paragraph above.
2. Review our terms and policies.
3. Understand what information should exhibitors be prepared to share.
4. Complete the registration form (spring fairs) and (fall fairs)
Register for Spring 2018 fairs online
Internet registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reservations made online will receive an immediate confirmation.
Spring 2018 National College Fair Rates:
Member: Early Bird* (by December 1) $595 / Regular (after December 1) $650
Non-Member: Early Bird* (by December 1) $815 / Regular (after December 1) $870
We encourage exhibitors to register by the Early Bird Deadline in order to be included in marketing materials for the fair.
- *Early Rate Eligibility
Spring 2018 Eligibility for early-registration rate requires: 1) Exhibit Order must be paid in full by December 1, 2017 or 2) Exhibit Order and approved purchase order must be submitted to NACAC by December 1, 2017 and paid in full by January 5, 2018.
- Booth space will not be assigned until your booth order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
- All Purchase Orders must be paid in full by January 5, 2018 to ensure early registration rates.
- If payment is not received by designated dates, the exhibit order will be canceled. Notification will be sent by email for all cancelations. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online and make payment in full by credit card.
- In order to exhibit, visit https://Hub.nacacnet.org to re-register. You must use a credit card and make payment in full.