NACAC invites any Title IV eligible and accredited college, university, other postsecondary institution, or program offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma to participate in the National College Fair program.
Registration Check List:
1. Be sure you are eligible to participate. See paragraph above.
2. Review our terms and policies.
3. Understand what information should exhibitors be prepared to share.
4. Complete the registration form ( spring fairs).
Register for Spring 2017 fairs online
Internet registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reservations made online will receive an immediate confirmation.
Spring 2017 National College Fair Rates:
Regular (after Dec 1)
We encourage exhibitors to register by the Early Bird Deadline in order to be included in marketing materials for the fair.
Spring 2017 Regular Rate Eligibility:
- If a signed PO is not received within either 30 days of the order or 30 days before the first scheduled fair, whichever comes first, your order will be cancelled.
- Booth space will not be assigned until your order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
- Payment in full must be received before the first scheduled fair. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled.
- In order to exhibit, visit https://Hub.nacacnet.org to re-register. You must use a credit card and make payment in full.