NACAC invites any Title IV eligible and accredited college, university, other postsecondary institution, or program offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma to participate in the International Universities Fair program.
Registration Check List:
1. Be sure you are eligible to participate. See paragraph above.
2. Review our terms and policies.
3. Understand what information should exhibitors be prepared to share.
4. Complete the registration form (spring fairs).
Register for Spring 2020 fairs online
Internet registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reservations made online will receive an immediate confirmation.
Spring 2020 International Universities Fair Rates:
Member: Early Bird* (by Dec. 2) $620 USD/ Regular (after Dec. 2) $675 USD
Non-Member: Early Bird* (by Dec. 2) $840 USD/ Regular (after Dec. 2) $895 USD
We encourage exhibitors to register by the Early Bird Deadline in order to be included in marketing materials for the fair.
- *Early Rate Eligibility
Spring 2020 Eligibility for early-registration rate requires: 1) Exhibit Order must be paid in full by Dec. 2, 2019 or 2) Exhibit Order and approved purchase order must be submitted to NACAC by Dec. 2, 2019 and paid in full by Jan. 1, 2020.
- Booth space will not be assigned until your booth order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
- All Purchase Orders must be paid in full by Jan. 1, 2020 to ensure early registration rates.
- If payment is not received by designated dates, the exhibit order will be canceled. Notification will be sent by email for all cancelations. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online and make payment in full by credit card.
- In order to exhibit, visit https://hub.nacacnet.org/eventseasons to re-register. You must use a credit card and make payment in full.