Fair Set-up Hours:
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 13, 2017
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Light refreshments will be served, but NO food. Please plan accordingly in regards to your meals for the day.
Parking will be $15 (cash or credit) and exhibitors and attendees will need to enter through gate 10. View Gate Map and Parking Lot Map. Buses are allowed to enter the property free of charge for this event through gate 9. All parking is in the Orange lot.
Estimated Attendance: 7,000
The loading dock is located in the back of the NRG Center. Proceed to the center dock and the “B” Ramp will lead you to the dock closest to Hall B. Vehicles may not park in the loading area at any time.
Exposition Services Provided by: SES Exhibitor Services at (972) 271-7444
Exhibitor Service Kit
Advance Shipping Address:
c/o NACAC- Houston National College Fair
Booth Name & #______
9415 Wallisville Rd.
Houston, TX 77013
Superior Expo Services will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials, at the above address up to thirty (30) days prior to Monday, April 10, 2017. The warehouse will accept freight shipments from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. To check on your warehouse shipment, please call our Exhibitor Services Department at (972) 271-7444. Shipments arriving at the warehouse after Monday, April 10, 2017 will be charged a late to warehouse fee of $150.00 in addition to any other charges incurred.
Material Handling Charge: * First carton is $45.00 and each additional carton is $20.00 (maximum weight is 35 lbs. per shipment). Payment must be received in advance, by check, purchase order, or credit card (Discover, Mastercard, Visa or American Express).
*Rates are subject to change. Please contact Exhibitor Services Department at (972) 271-7444 for current rates.
All materials must be received by Monday, April 10, 2017.
*Advance shipments may arrive 30 days prior to Monday, April 10, 2017.
Exhibitors will be able to order their own individual electrical needs through NRG Park Exhibitor online ordering. Events are made available beginning of February 2017 for exhibitors to access.
Springhill Suites by Marriott Houston Medical Center/NRG Park
1400 Old Spanish Trail
Houston, TX 77054
Rates: $159 Single/Double
Deadline: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Reservations can be by calling 800-306-5161 and mentioning the NACAC- Houston National College Fair rate or online.
For more information regarding this National College Fair, email Jessica Volley or call at 703/299-6851.
Help Promote Houston NCF
- Newsletters and posters are available for wide distribution. We encourage you to share these materials on your websites, social media and in person with the students and families you serve.
- Share information on your organization’s social media.
- Follow @Houston National College Fair on Facebook and @HouCollegeFair on Instagram. Check out #HouNCF and #NACACFairs to see what people are saying about the event.
- Let us know about your organization’s social media so Houston NCF can follow you! Email Bridget Adiukwu to connect.
Prepare Your Students
- Review helpful college fair tips with your students to help them get the most out of the Houston NCF. Great tips and resources for students can be found online.
- Students can easily register online for their bar code. The bar code allows schools to easily scan to receive students’ contact information. Parents and counselors can register too!
- Create a counselor login. Easily monitor student registration and reprint barcodes if needed.
- Check out the Student Registration Tips presentation
Plan to Bring a Group
- Arrange bus or van transportation through your district or organization.
- Plan to spend 1-1.5 hours at the fair.
- Encourage all students who ride the bus or van to register ahead of time.
- Register your bus or van with the NCF Transportation Committee to ensure you receive the most up to date transportation information and a parking pass. Register by completing the NCF Bus Registration form.
- A limited number of bus sponsorships will be available to campuses and organizations who may not be able to attend the fair via bus without financial assistance. Please fill out the NCF Bus Registration form to learn more. Note that sponsorships are in the form of reimbursements.