Thinking about college? Here's your chance to hear firsthand from those-in-the-know at hundreds of colleges and universities nearby, across the country, and around the world.
How? Attend a NACAC Virtual College Fair!
See the fall schedule below. Registration begins in mid-August. Parents invited, too. Please sign up here to receive an email reminder as soon as registration opens.
Save the date! More than 600 colleges and universities will be online to talk with high school juniors and seniors on each of these dates this fall:
- Sunday, Sept. 13
12 - 8 p.m. ET
- Monday, Oct. 12
1 - 9 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Nov. 8
2 - 10 p.m. ET
Each virtual fair is a free, one-day event. Attend as often as you like. Parents invited, too.
Simply log into virtualcollegefairs.org on these dates using your phone or computer. Learn, connect, ask questions, and discover your best college fit!
What to Expect
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are designed from the ground up as mobile experiences that are intuitive, informative, interactive, and fun.
- During each NACAC Virtual College Fair, hundreds of college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
- On the day of each fair, log into virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. It's totally easy to get around.
- Create your itinerary by selecting which colleges you're interested in. Then attend the colleges' live and interactive Zoom sessions. The sessions cover topics such as how to apply, financial aid, and student life. They are presented by admission staff and sometimes feature current students, faculty, or alumni. Watch, learn, and get your questions answered about academics, athletics, diversity, study abroad, and much more.
- You can also meet virtually one-on-one with a college's admission representative. Just choose a meeting date and time.
- And, no worries if you don't know where to start! We can help. Each fair offers informative Zoom meet-ups with the College Advising Center, Common App, and other organizations. Plus, you can easily connect with a college counseling expert for personalized advice via chat.
Tell Me More
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are offered by the association that has represented counseling and admission professionals worldwide since 1937. NACAC and its members are dedicated to ethical and inclusive service to students as they make choices about their higher education future.
Counselors: Information for counselors is available at nacacfairs.org/virtual-counselors.