Thinking about college? Here's your chance to hear firsthand from those-in-the-know at hundreds of colleges and universities nearby, across the country, and around the world.
How? Attend a NACAC Virtual College Fair!
See the virtual fair dates below. Sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org and start exploring.
Virtual Fair Dates
On each fair date, more than 600 colleges will offer Zoom sessions and meetings. Students everywhere can log in, drop in, and ask questions. It's a great opportunity for you to explore your college options.
You'll want to sign up now at virtualcollegefairs.org. Look around several days before each fair date.
Click below to see which colleges will be at each fair:
Each virtual fair is a free, one-day event. Attend as often as you like. Families invited, too.
Simply sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org now and register for one or more fairs. On the event date, log in, drop in, ask questions, and pursue your college dreams.
Quick Start Video and Guide
Pro Tip: Click the "Remind Me" button whenever you see a Zoom session that will be offered by a college that interests you. The reminder will get added to your "My Schedule" tab and you'll receive a text when the session is about to start.
What to Expect
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are designed from the ground up as mobile experiences that are intuitive, informative, interactive, and fun.
- During each NACAC Virtual College Fair, more than 600 college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
- On the day of each fair, log in to virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. It's totally easy to get around.
- Create your schedule by selecting which colleges you'd like to learn about. Sign up to attend their live and interactive Zoom sessions. The sessions are on a variety of topics such as: how to apply, financial aid, student life, academics, athletics, diversity, study abroad, and more. Watch, learn, and get your questions answered.
- You can also schedule a one-on-one meeting with a college. Just click on "Schedule a Meeting" to choose a date and time.
- Don't know where to start? No worries! You can also use chat to talk with college counseling experts.
Additional Learning Opportunities
NACAC Meet-Ups at the Nov. 8 Fair
In addition to colleges' Zoom sessions, NACAC also offers Zoom sessions for students. These are general, 30-minute information sessions called NACAC Meet-Ups on how to find your best college fit, how to pay for college, and more. Check out the schedule!
PNC Bank Sessions at the Nov. 8 Fair
Sponsorship support for NACAC Virtual College Fairs is provided by PNC Bank, which offers informative Zoom sessions at each fair. Check out the schedule!
Tell Me More
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are offered by the association that has represented counseling and admission professionals worldwide since 1937. NACAC and its members are dedicated to ethical and inclusive service to students as they make choices about their higher education future.
Counselors: Check out the counselor resources, including a promotional kit. We appreciate your help in spreading the word about these virtual fairs to your students and families.