Thinking about college? Here's your chance to hear firsthand from those-in-the-know at hundreds of colleges and universities nearby, across the country, and around the world.
How? Attend a NACAC Virtual College Fair!
See the fall schedule below. Parents invited, too. Sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org.
Save the date! More than 600 colleges and universities will be online to talk with high school juniors and seniors on each of these dates this fall:
- Sunday, Sept. 13
12 - 8 p.m. ET
- Monday, Oct. 12
1 - 9 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Oct. 18
12 - 8 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Nov. 8
2 - 10 p.m. ET
Each virtual fair is a free, one-day event. Attend as often as you like. Parents invited, too.
Simply log into virtualcollegefairs.org on these dates using your phone or computer. Learn, connect, ask questions, and discover your best college fit!
What to Expect
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are designed from the ground up as mobile experiences that are intuitive, informative, interactive, and fun.
- During each NACAC Virtual College Fair, more than 600 college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
- On the day of each fair, log in to virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. It's totally easy to get around.
- Create your itinerary by selecting which colleges you'd like to learn about! Sign up to attend their live and interactive Zoom sessions on how to apply, financial aid, student life, and more. Watch, learn, and get your questions answered about academics, athletics, diversity, study abroad, and other topics.
- You can also schedule a virtual meeting with a college. Just choose a date and time.
- Don't know where to start? No worries! Each fair offers NACAC Meet-Ups with information (in English and Spanish) on how to find your best college fit, how to pay for college, and more. Plus, you can use chat to talk with college counseling expert.
Tell Me More
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are offered by the association that has represented counseling and admission professionals worldwide since 1937. NACAC and its members are dedicated to ethical and inclusive service to students as they make choices about their higher education future.
Counselors: Information for counselors is available at nacacfairs.org/virtual-counselors.