Thinking about college? Here's your chance to hear firsthand from those-in-the-know at hundreds of colleges and universities nearby, across the country, and around the world.
How? Attend a NACAC Virtual College Fair!
See the fall schedule below. Parents invited, too. Sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org and start exploring.
Log in on these fair dates to meet with 600+ colleges and universities. They'll be online to talk with high school juniors and seniors. Find out when they're having Zoom sessions and drop in to atend!
Click below to see which colleges will be there on each fair date:
Each virtual fair is a free, one-day event. Attend as often as you like. Parents invited, too.
Simply sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org now and register for one or more fairs. On the event date, use your phone or computer to log in. Learn, connect, ask questions, and discover your best college fit!
What to Expect
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are designed from the ground up as mobile experiences that are intuitive, informative, interactive, and fun.
- During each NACAC Virtual College Fair, more than 600 college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
- On the day of each fair, log in to virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. It's totally easy to get around.
- Create your schedule by selecting which colleges you'd like to learn about. Sign up to attend their live and interactive Zoom sessions. The sessions are on a variety of topics such as: how to apply, financial aid, student life, academics, athletics, diversity, study abroad, and more. Watch, learn, and get your questions answered.
- You can also schedule a one-on-one meeting with a college. Just click on "Schedule a Meeting" to choose a date and time.
- Each fair offers NACAC Meet-Ups with information on how to find your best college fit, how to pay for college, and more. Here are the NACAC Meet-Ups happening at the Sept. 13 fair:
- - Tips on How to Make the Most of Your Virtual College Fair Experience (12 - 12:30 p.m. ET)
- - Developing a Financial Plan for College (2 - 2:30 p.m. ET)
- - Supporting the Class of 2021 with the Common App (3 - 3:30 p.m. ET)
- - How Applying for College is Different During the Pandemic (4 - 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Don't know where to start? No worries! You can also use chat to talk with college counseling experts.
Quick Start Video and Guide
This short video provides an overview of what students can find and do on virtualcollegefairs.org and how to get the most out of each fair. Also available is a Quick Start Guide for Students PDF. (Please note that some of the search features described in the guide won't be available until nearer the fair date).
Tell Me More
NACAC Virtual College Fairs are offered by the association that has represented counseling and admission professionals worldwide since 1937. NACAC and its members are dedicated to ethical and inclusive service to students as they make choices about their higher education future.
Counselors: Check out the counselor resources, including a promotional kit. We appreciate your help in spreading the word about these virtual fairs to your students and families.